Steff does stuff is still going strong and has experienced a number of changes over the past few weeks. I have simultaneously decided to drop the MDZS CW project for the time being – although I’m hoping to continue it as a personal project over the break. I would like to give a big thank you to Lorena (@lorenafarreras) and Michelle (@mishngx) for all of their support and help with the project.
I also recently opened an Etsy store! And, although this page has yet to have any sales, I have several plans to change that;
- Matching the aesthetic of my page to my user’s mood board and starter pack
- Changing pricing (With the advice of my tutorial group I removed the postage pricing – something I find often turns me away from buying products)
- Further collaboration with the Etsy DA chat
- Expanding my range to include the silhouettes of all group members (both as earrings and key chains) – something I discussed with Annie (@breanna_twt) who’s experienced with the group and surrounding fan culture
- Expanding my range to include Harry Potter options – I’ve been brainstorming potential designs with Em (@EmmaCarline1)
- Also potentially expanding to include stickers and keys (pending responses to twitter polls and further research into the feasibility of this idea)
- Continuing to expand my fandom twitter account to gain more user interactions within the fandom
As for TikTok, I’m transitioning back into producing anime related content – something I’ve found to be by far my most popular focus on the platform. I am working to produce shorter videos – with much shorter filming times – to lessen the risk and overall time wasted. I am still considering returning to glitch art, but this will depend on whether or not I have enough free time to complete the planned designs.